One. Matters needing attention when installing Stainless Steel Flange wholesale
1. In order to prevent intergranular corrosion caused by heating the stainless steel flange, the welding current should not be too large. The current needs to be about 20% smaller than the carbon steel electrode, and the arc should not be too long. The sandwich should be cooled quickly and the weld should be reduced.
2. When welding stainless steel flange pipe fittings, repeated heating will precipitate carbides. Thereby reducing corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
3. After welding, the stainless steel flange pipe will become relatively fragile and easy to crack. Therefore, the same type of stainless steel electrode should be used when welding, so as to prevent the flange pipe from cracking to a certain extent. Of course, it should be noted that slow cooling treatment must be performed after welding.
4. In order to improve corrosion resistance and weldability, in the case of stainless steel flanges. Appropriate addition of stable elements, such as titanium, niobium, and molybdenum. When using the same type of stainless steel flange welding rod, it should be preheated to over 200 degrees Celsius after welding and tempered at about 800 degrees Celsius.
Stainless Steel Flange For Sale
Two, the advantages of stainless steel flanges
Stainless Steel Flange for sale has relatively weak metal activity, which determines that stainless steel flanges have very good corrosion resistance. And because the stainless steel flange belongs to the steel structure flange, the surface is very smooth and the strength is high, and it can be directly used for high-pressure water pipes or transporting corrosive liquids.
1. As a metal material, carbon steel will react with air in a humid environment. Thereby changing the original metal properties. However, stainless steel flanges can be passivated with an oxidant to form a tough and dense chromium-rich oxide protective film Cr2O3 on the surface. This dense oxide film has a strong blocking effect on stainless steel and prevents the stainless steel flange from further contacting the air. The oxide reacts. However, the passivation ability of other metal pipes such as galvanized water pipes and copper pipes is very weak. This is the key reason why the corrosion resistance of galvanized copper pipes is much lower than that of stainless steel pipes.
2. The water pipe is made of stainless steel flange, and there is no restriction on the chemical composition of the water. Because stainless steel has different oxygen content and temperature. The water with pH and hardness has good corrosion resistance. Stainless steel water pipes can withstand high flows. Even if the flow velocity exceeds 40 m/s, they still maintain an extremely low corrosion rate. No more than 0.003mm/year, especially suitable for high-rise water supply.
3. The thermal expansion coefficient of the flanged stainless steel pipe is equivalent to that of copper pipe. It is 1.5 times that of ordinary steel pipe.
Through the above content, I believe everyone has a certain understanding of stainless steel flanges. Compared with ordinary flanges, stainless steel flanges have many advantages and have a wide range of applications in construction. I hope that you can choose stainless steel flanges according to actual needs during the actual construction process.