The ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. It only needs to be operated with a 90-degree rotation and a small torque to close tightly. 1PC ball valve is most suitable for switching and shut-off valves.
Since the ball valve usually uses rubber, nylon, and PTFE as the seat sealing ring material, its use temperature is limited by the seat sealing ring material. The cut-off effect of the ball valve is achieved by the metal ball under the action of the medium and pressed against each other between the plastic valve seats (floating ball valve). The valve seat seal ring deforms elastically under certain contact pressure. This deformation can compensate for the manufacturing precision and surface roughness of the ball, and ensure the sealing performance of the ball valve.
And because the seat ring of mini ball valve china is usually made of plastic, the fire resistance and fire resistance of the ball valve should be considered in the structure and performance of the ball valve, especially in the petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, and other departments When using ball valves inflammable and explosive media equipment and piping systems, more attention should be paid to fire resistance and fire prevention.
1pc Ball Valve
Ball valve classification:
The ball valves are divided into floating ball valve, fixed ball valve, orbit ball valve, V-type ball valve, three-way ball valve, stainless steel ball valve, floating ball valve, cast steel ball valve, forged steel ball valve, dust unloading ball valve, anti-sulfur ball valve, card ball valve Welding ball valve.
In addition, according to different functions and transmission forms, it can also be classified as follows:
Features of 3PC ball valve
1. Has the lowest flow resistance (actually zero).
2. Work will not get stuck when there is no lubricant, so it can be used reliably in corrosive media and low-boiling liquids.
3. Within a large range of pressure and temperature, it can achieve 100% sealing.
4. Ultra-fast opening and closing can be achieved. The opening and closing times of some structures are only 0.05 ~ 0.1s to ensure that it can be used in the automatic system of the test bench. When opening and closing the valve quickly, there is no impact during operation.
5. The ball-shaped closing piece can be automatically positioned in position.
6. The working medium is reliably sealed on both sides.
7. When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the valve at high speed will not cause corrosion of the sealing surface.
8. Compact structure and lightweight, it can be considered as the most reasonable valve structure suitable for the low-temperature medium system.
9. The valve body is symmetrical, especially when welding the valve body structure, it can well bear the stress from the pipeline.
10. The closing piece can withstand the high-pressure difference during the closing
11. The ball valve with the fully welded body can be buried directly underground so that the internal parts of the valve will not be corroded, and the maximum service life can reach 30 years.