The stainless steel elbow is mainly different from the carbon steel elbow in material, and its chemical composition will make the surface of the elbow not rust and corrode for a long time.
In a piping system, an elbow is a fitting that changes the direction of the pipe. From the perspective, the three most commonly used are Stainless steel thread elbow 45°and 90 ° 180 °. In addition, according to the needs of the project, it also includes other abnormal angle bends such as 60°.
Elbows are made of cast iron, stainless steel, alloy steel, malleable cast iron, carbon steel, non-ferrous metals and plastics. stainless steel pipe fittings china connection methods include: direct welding (the most common method) flange connection, thermal fusion connection, electric fusion connection, screw connection, socket connection, etc. According to the production process, it can be divided into welding elbow, stamping elbow, hot pressing elbow, pressing elbow, casting elbow, forging elbow, clamping elbow and so on. Other names: 90 ° elbow, right angle bend, love bend, white steel elbow, etc.
Production according to standards can be transformed into:
1. According to manufacturing standards, it is divided into national standard, ship standard, electric standard, water standard, American standard, German standard, Japanese standard, Russian standard, etc.
2. According to the production method, it can be divided into extrusion, stamping, forging, casting and so on.
90 ° stainless steel elbow is mainly used for one of the connection joints for piping installation, and is used for piping bending connection. Connect two pipes with the same or different nominal diameters to make the pipe turn 90 °.
Features of stainless steel: Strength and toughness indicators are the best among various steels. Its most outstanding advantage is corrosion resistance. Stainless steel must be used in corrosive applications such as the chemical industry and papermaking. Of course, the cost is relatively high!
Stainless Steel Thread Elbow 45°
Today, pipe fitting manufacturers will tell you about stainless steel elbows. The difference between stainless steel elbow and carbon steel elbow is mainly due to the difference in material. The chemical composition contained in stainless steel itself can keep the surface of the elbow from being corroded and rusted for a long time. But stainless steel elbow does not need maintenance. Stainless steel elbow still needs maintenance. The stainless steel elbow 90°supplier will share with you how to maintain the stainless steel elbow.
1. Stainless steel elbows that have been stored for a long time should be inspected as scheduled. Often the exposed processed surfaces must be cleaned, dirt removed, and neatly stored in a ventilated and dry place indoors. Do not stack or open storage. Often adhere to the dullness and ventilation of the stainless steel elbow, keep the device clean and tidy, and store it in accordance with the precise storage method.
2. During installation, the stainless steel elbow can be directly installed on the pipeline according to the connection method, and the equipment can be installed according to the location of use. In general, the equipment can be in the desired position of the pipeline, but it needs to be checked for easy operation. Note that the medium flow direction of the cut-off stainless steel elbow should be upward from the longitudinal valve disc. The stainless steel elbow can only be horizontal. The stainless steel elbow should pay attention to the tightness when the equipment is in order to avoid the phenomenon of leakage and affect the normal operation of the pipeline.
3. When the stainless steel elbow ball valve, globe valve and gate valve are used, they are only fully opened or fully closed, and they are not allowed to adjust the flow to avoid erosion of the sealing surface and accelerate wear. The gate valve and the upper threaded shut-off valve have inverted sealing equipment. Turn the handwheel to the uppermost position and tighten it to prevent the medium from leaking from the packing.
4. Stainless steel elbow should use hand wheel. Do not rely on lever or other tools to avoid damaging the valve. The handwheel rotates clockwise to close and vice versa to open.
5. The bolts of the stainless steel elbow valve packing gland should be evenly tightened, and should not be pressed into a crooked state to avoid injuries that hinder the valve stem movement or cause leakage.
6. In the process of using stainless steel elbow, it should always be kept clean. The transmission thread must be smooth as scheduled. When a problem is found, it should be stopped immediately to find out the cause and eliminate the problem.
Have you remembered the above 6 precautions?