Stainless steel valves are mainly produced with stainless steel materials for the purpose of anti-corrosion and cleanliness. Stainless steel valve products are widely used in anti-corrosion pipelines in chemical plants and out-of-stock projects in power plants and have good corrosion resistance characteristics. The manufacturing process of stainless steel valves includes casting and forging. Casting is biased towards large-caliber valves, and forging is generally applied to small-caliber valves. In terms of finished products, castings are cheaper, and the cost of forgings is relatively high. Of course, its performance is much better than castings, such as high-pressure resistance and high-temperature resistance. Type and the valve of low pressure or large diameter pipeline type generally use stainless steel casting type valves. Stainless steel materials must be strictly implemented in accordance with national standards, and material elements must be produced in accordance with regulations.
In the current market, there are many types of stainless steel ball valves, there are electric and pneumatic, we mainly let customers understand the stainless steel ball valve, its function is to cut off or connect the medium in the pipeline, of course, Used for fluid regulation and control.
Mini Ball Valve China
What are the benefits of using a china ball valve for sale?
1. Anti-static function: a spring is provided between the ball, the valve stem, and the valve body, which can export the static electricity generated during the switching process;
2. In order to make the valve stem operate smoothly and flexibly for a long time, the thrust bearing can be used to reduce the friction torque of the valve stem;
3. The fluid resistance is small, which is the least fluid resistance among all valves;
4. The packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the pressure of the medium. The valve stem is reliable in sealing. Because the valve stem only imitates the rotation and does not do the lifting movement;
5. Due to the good self-lubricating properties of PTFE and other materials, the friction loss with the ball is small, so the service life of the ball valve is long;
6. The bottom-mounted valve stem and the convex step of the valve stem head prevent the valve stem from being ejected. If the valve stem seal is damaged by fire, metal contact can also be formed between the convex step and the valve body to ensure the sealing of the valve stem;
7. The valve seat has good sealing performance, and its structure is easy to seal. It is a sealing ring made of an elastic material such as polytetrafluoroethylene. The valve sealing capacity of the ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
The advantages of mini ball valve china are as follows:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to that of the pipe section of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size, and lightweight.
3. It is tight and reliable. At present, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used plastic and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in the vacuum system.
4. It is easy to operate and quick to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from fully open to fully closed to facilitate remote control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the structure of the pneumatic ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause corrosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. It has a wide range of applications, from small diameters to a few millimeters to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.