1.Selected raw materials
A good raw material often affects the specific quality of a whole stainless steel pipe, so generally every stainless steel pipe manufacturer will be extremely strict in the selection of raw materials. All of them are produced from domestic large factories, it is essential to manage the pipes and select the raw materials.
After selecting the raw materials, the next step is to carry out the most important pipe-making process. Why is it the most important?
The pipe-making process is basically the central part of the entire process. The quality of stainless steel pipe fittings depends on whether the process in this part is rigorous. For example, we Zhengzheng, in this pipe-making process can be considered a lot of effort, in strict accordance with customer requirements to manufacture.
Stainless steel pipe fittings are a type of pipe fittings. It is made of stainless steel, so it is called stainless steel pipe fittings. It includes stainless steel elbows, stainless steel tees, stainless steel tees, stainless steel reducers, and stainless steel pipe caps. Can be divided into socket stainless steel pipe fittings, stainless steel thread union, stainless steel flanges and welding hose nipple four categories.
Stainless Steel Thread Union
China stainless steel pipe fittings china is a new type of pipe fitting with a wide range of uses. Generally speaking, the processing methods are as follows:
1. Forging method: The end or part of the tube is extruded with a forging machine to reduce the outer diameter. Common forging machines are rotary, link and roller.
2. Roller method: The core is placed in the stainless steel tube, and the outer edge is pressed by a roller for round edge processing.
3. Stamping method: Use a tapered core to expand the tube end to the desired size and shape on the punch.
4. Bending forming method: There are three methods commonly used, one method is called stretching method, the other method is called stamping method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjustment With fixed roller pitch, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Rolling method: Generally, no mandrel is used, which is suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled pipes.
6. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch above to make the tube protrude and form; the other method is to hydraulically inflate and fill the middle of the tube with liquid. shape.
7. Product quality inspection
After the surface treatment, basically the entire stainless steel pipe has been manufactured. The next step is the quality inspection of the product, which must be guaranteed to meet the customer's requirements. Usually tested according to customer standards. After rigorous quality inspection process, non-conforming products are prevented from leaving the factory.
8. Product packaging
The final step is packaging. After completing the entire process, the product must be packed. The purpose of packaging is not only for the beauty of the product, but also to prevent the stainless steel pipe from being damaged during transportation. Packaging according to customer requirements.