BSP Fittings Supplier shares this article with you.
The high-pressure flange has the characteristics of high temperature and pressure resistance, flexibility and heat resistance. Its performance is higher than other plastic pipes. It is easy to install, has good thermal conductivity, and is suitable for floor heating systems. The national standard high-pressure flange pipe has excellent recyclability. Impact strength, hot-melt welding, and mechanical connection, excellent thermal conductivity. Compared with other properties, the national standard high pressure flange has long-term pressure resistance. Only in terms of design stress caused by various factors, the actual wall thickness of the floor heating pipe is usually. Under this wall thickness, all kinds of pipes can meet the requirements of floor heating, and the national standard has a high pressure resistance advantage-pressure flange pipes cannot reflect; thermal conductivity: pipes used for floor heating need good thermal conductivity and low-temperature heat resistance Earthquake.
The production process of high-pressure flange:
1. The stamping production efficiency is high, the operation is convenient, and it is easy to realize mechanization and automation. This is because stamping relies on stamping dies and stamping equipment to complete the processing. The number of strokes of an ordinary press can reach dozens of times per minute, and the high-speed pressure can reach hundreds of times per minute or more, and stamping parts can be obtained for each stroke.
2. Stamping parts can be used to process large-sized and complex-shaped parts such as clocks, automobile longitudinal beams, panels, etc., plus the cold deformation and hardening of the material during the stamping process, the stamping strength and stiffness are relatively high.
3. Stamping usually does not produce chips, consumes less material, and does not require other heating equipment. It is a material-saving and energy-saving processing method, and the cost of stamping parts is low.
Stainless Steel Flange wholesale
High-pressure flange technical conditions
1. Since most high-pressure flanges are used for welding, in order to improve the welding quality, a certain angle and edge groove are opened at the end of the car. The requirements are relatively strict and regulated. The thickness, angle, deviation range, surface quality and mechanical properties of the edge are basically the same as those of the pipe. In order to facilitate welding, the steel type of steel pipe fittings is the same as that of the connecting pipe.
2. All high-pressure flanges should be surface treated. The iron oxide coatings on the inner and outer surfaces are sandblasted and then coated with anticorrosive paint. This is for export needs, in order to facilitate transportation to prevent corrosion and oxidation, we must do this.
3. The packaging of small pipe fittings (such as export) requires a wooden box of about one cubic meter. The flange in the packing box shall not exceed one ton. The standard allows sets, namely large sets and small sets, but the total weight generally does not exceed one ton.
Although small parts such as Stainless Steel Flange wholesale are inconspicuous in the entire product, pipeline, or machinery, the role played by the flange is very important. In the future, with flange materials and The development of technology can ensure that the entire joint connection process is more precise and firm and that people's use is safe and reliable.
The above is the content related to the technical requirements of high-pressure flanges to share with you. Hope that through the above content, we can help everyone to have a better understanding and understanding of the technical requirements of high-pressure flanges.